We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Appartamentos Denebola

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Appartamentos Denebola

never been here, before is it advisable to get car hire going in February 2014, and what will weather be like

Segway Tours El Cotillo
Segway Tours, Gear Rentals, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
FreshSurf Surf School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Tarpons Bay Kitesurf School
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Other Fun & Games
Rouses Point, New...
Level Contributor
979 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

Where exactly is this place?

RPG

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

We have just stayed in these apartments for a week over new year. They are lovely and right in front of the beach in El Cotillo, opposite the only hotel there. It's a good idea to hire a car. We hired one from Cicar which we collected from, and returned to the airport. Very quick and efficient and good newish cars.

Have never been in February but we had clear blue skies for 6 days from 28 December to 4 January and temps in mid 20s, if not hotter some afternoons. Shorter days thought this time of year, Think it will be mostly sunny but you can get the odd cloudy day with rain showers but they soon pass.

Do you know the number of the apartment you are staying in? May be able to give you a bit more info if you do.

Have a great time!

Herts
Level Contributor
112 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

I have made an enquiry for this apartment but still awaiting a response. Did you book through Trip Advisor or an agent?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

I booked through HomeAway.co.uk and did wait a couple of days for a reply. Not sure which other websites these apartments are on. The lady who owned the apartment is called Esther Garcia and she has two apartments on the complex. Her English is not brilliant but we got by! Hope this helps and you manage to book as they are nice apartments.

Herts
Level Contributor
112 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

Yes that's who I have contacted so guess I need to be a bit more patient :) Thanks very much for getting back on this.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

You're welcome! Have you had any luck yet?

Herts
Level Contributor
112 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

No, I emailed again but still no reply. Also tried an agent in Madrid but no response either from them. Shame as they look so nice. Did they have wifi and safety deposit boxes available?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

Sorry I can't be of more help. There is wifi but only in certain places and no safe. Have you tried the faro vista apartments at simply Cotillo.com? We usually stay there but they were fully booked at Christmas. They are more expensive but nicer apartments, right on the beach. They look dreadful from the outside but don't be put off, they are lovely inside. There is wifi there and a safe. They are managed by a lovely couple called Rick and Brenda and I know you would get a reply promptly, I always have. Good luck

Herts
Level Contributor
112 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

Thanks very much, faro vista look like they tick all the boxes although a bit over budget but might be worth it for the security and peace of mind. I've found another called Oceanico right on the beach but havent found much out yet about them, think I might post another message. Thanks again for all your help, you've been great.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
435 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Appartamentos Denebola

You are very welcome!