We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

Birmingham
Level Contributor
95 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

Does anyone have any details of this new apartment block? We were in Oliastur in October and it looked like the finishing touches were being applied. I think it was called Se Alquilan apartments. Any help appreciated thanks.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

We were staying in Oliastur this December. The block in front didn't look occupied and am not sure if they are for rent. Se Aquilar means to rent, and Si aquilan means for rent ( I think).

But we have never seen anyone in them.

I think that I would rather stay in Oliastur where at least there are other people around.

Hope this helps.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
95 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

Thanks for that, I have actually found out the name is Edificio Rocamar. I wonder if they have the same sort of security as they do at Oliastur ie cameras?

Birmingham
Level Contributor
95 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

Thanks for the info. I have found that there name is Edificio Rocamar. I have also used Oliastur a couple of times but we like the idea of a sea facing balcony. I wonder if they have cctv as they do at Oliastur?

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

I'm afraid I can't help you there. No idea if they have CCTV or not - to be honest, it didn't look like anyone was on the property when we were there.

Apartment number 9 in Juan Benitez Apartmentos has a balcony overlooking the sea though the apartments are not as modern, nor as well equipped, as Oliastur (and I don't think they have CCTV either).

El Balcon (the green and white block practically on the beach) have studios to let, but again, there is no CCTV and some of the studios are downstairs and may be a bit dark.

There is another, more modern block, on the beach past El Balcon and it has the word "sunset" in its name (can't remember the full name) - they are fairly modern and some are on the front line - but we haven't stayed there; they look nice though.

Sorry I can't be of more help with regard to the block of apartment which you want info on!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
95 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

Thanks for the reply. We have actually stayed at El Balcon twice and thoroughly enjoyed it there, but a bit basic. Also had a look around Juan Benitez but didnt fancy it. At the end of the day Oliastur has everything we want except the balcony, except for no.24? but that was booked when we enquired to Lida.

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

Hi

We have just stayed there its called ocean view, only 2 appartments being used when we stayed and it was like a ghost town, It seemed like we were the 1st to use our room(number 6). Everything about it was poor, lack of communication from agent, wrong location on map etc. View was spectacular and pool area was good but apt were poor!

7. Re: New apartment block behind/ next to Oliastur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, November 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about El Cotillo