We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation help

4 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation help

Hi my husband and I are looking for an apartment to rent from about 21 jan til 1st march. With full kitchen facilities and roof top. Cam anyone help. We stayed at el carmen apartments last year and really liked it there. Thanks

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation help

We are flying out tomorrow to stay at this apartment which has a roof terrace and is (I think) a reasonable price) - if you remind me in a week or so I'll post a review www.ownersdirect.co.uk/canaries/c3016.htm

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
34 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation help

ah, just seen this is too late for you!

Forfar
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation help

Did this apartment work out ok for you ? I am looking at another apartment from the same owner - did you have any problems with the apartment ? DIY is great when it works but is a bit scary !

Thanks

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation help

Try el cotillo country

It is the first block of apartments on the left as you drive into town on the FV 10

Red and cream with lovely roof top terraces that get the sun all day.

There are only 39 apartments and many have views of the mountain range

With no buildings on two sides.very secure with glass door entry to complex

And underground parking.

Opposite is a good supermarket, close to the lagoons and 3 min car drive away from the beach with the best waves for surfing.

Let me know the dates you require.

Alison

5. Re: Accommodation help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 10, 2014