We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me plan a long weekend in sourthern spain.

Which Province of Granada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midland, Michigan
Level Contributor
210 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Help me plan a long weekend in sourthern spain.

I wasn't sure which forum...so I'm posting under the Granada forum since I know I want to visit Granada..

I have a quick weekend in Southern spain.

Arrive on a Friday morning at Malaga airport at 8am and I fly out that Sunday from Madrid at 8pm... I have a car... So help me plan my quick trip. I want to see some culture and history. I was thinking of a stop at Granada and maybe Ronda . So what should I do and where should I spend Friday and Saturday nights.

Northampton, MA
Level Contributor
3,737 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me plan a long weekend in sourthern spain.

I'm not sure if this trip is possible. If so I guess you should go straight to Granada for two nights and then fly from granada to Madrid. You won't have time to go anywhere else.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me plan a long weekend in sourthern spain.

There is no indication of your past experience and must presume there is little understanding.

Flying in from where? The U.S? Will you not suffer from jet lag or being kn---er-d ?

For two days, Granada only. I cannot see the car is even necessary.

Edited: 4:22 pm, September 05, 2013
3. Re: Help me plan a long weekend in sourthern spain.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 07, 2014