We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Which Panglao Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Hello, My husband and I will be traveling to Panglao in late July and after research have decided our first choice is a fan beachfront bungalow at Tropical Beach Resort. I was just wondering how necessary a reservation would be for this accommodation. We want to stay at Nuts Huts on Loboc river beforehand but dont know how long we will stay there so we are unsure of when exactly we will be in Alona. Basically we would like the flexibility but if they will be all booked it wouldn't be worth it, so we will book in advance.

Also the website mentions a Boholano culture show on the beach. Is that a regular occurrence or just for special events?

Well thanks so much for your help in advance.

1. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, June 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Panglao Island