We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How far is Golden Palms to the beach itself

Which Panglao Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Qatar
Level Contributor
174 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
How far is Golden Palms to the beach itself

How far is Golden Palms Resort to the Beach itself? Is it a long walk (3-5 minutes?)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,664 posts
1,577 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: How far is Golden Palms to the beach itself

tata there is great to deal with.

Tommo

Butte
Level Contributor
258 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: How far is Golden Palms to the beach itself

Tommo, I agree Tata is great to deal with. They have wifi in the bar area, I am currently drinking a cold one as I post this. Let me just assure anyone who is wondering about all the positive reviews, golden Palm is a great place, as far as access to beach, if you cut through the property next door, it really is only one or two minutes walk, however if you take a wrong turn from the beach after too many cold ones, then for sure it could take you an eternity . Enjoy this place the rooms are beautiful and the pool and bar area great

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,664 posts
1,577 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: How far is Golden Palms to the beach itself

phnewbie

Appreciate your comments and could tell from the reviews that they appeared to be legit. It seems to be a good option at Alona Beach.

Look forward to your reviews.

Tommo

24. Re: How far is Golden Palms to the beach itself

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 27, 2012