We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,735 posts
1,934 reviews
Save Topic
Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Does anyone have any up to date information on this resort. The email address has bounced back and their website is no longer available.

Tommo

Butte
Level Contributor
258 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Tommo, I tried contacting Alona Tropical for weeks, after having no luck at all, I eventually booked at Golden Palm, after your recommendation. I will be on Alona Beach in a couple of weeks, if you have no luck contacting them, I will take a walk in , have a look, and see what the scoop is with regards to contacting them. The location and price do seem quite good

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,735 posts
1,934 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Thanks PHnewbie.

That would be appreciated. Id also be interested to read your review of the Golden Palm and your travel experiences there.

Tommo

Butte
Level Contributor
258 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Tommo, will definately post a review of Golden Palm, I am also interested in checking out Alona Tropical

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,541 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Tommo..first contact or lack thereof with a hotel for me predicts service once you get there at that establishment..I think you said that once also in one of your past posts or something similar.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

Read our review of Panglao Regents Park within the next couple of days, we've attached loads of photos, it's excellent, and we chose it because we had problems contacting other resorts. It's owned by a pommie tho!

Davao City...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

To PHnewbie.....Hi ...pls post here if you have contacted alona tropical coz I tried to email them twice but got no reply at all. Especially the rate ..thnx

Edited: 3:29 pm, August 01, 2011
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

why dont u try call ? Reservations: (+6338) 502-4106; (+6338) 502-4107 rates are here alonatropicalbeachresort.com/…room-top

8. Re: Alona Tropical Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 20, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Panglao Island