We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in Panglao

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Places to stay in Panglao

Hi

Can anyone recommend places to stay in the £20 - £40 a night (up to P2800) suitable for couple with 3 yr old. Very quiet places please with lovely beaches!! I've been looking up places but they are too expensive and I keep getting really disheartened 'cos I want to stay there so any gems gratefully received!!

Thanks

Helen

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to stay in Panglao

hi we stayed at cherrys home last march http://cherryshome.com/room-rates/ u can choose the resort or room for rent both are within a few mins from alona beach walking ,i have map to show location also if u want ,pm if u want any more info

London, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to stay in Panglao

Thanks - being really really lazy we would like very near the beach (and a very quiet one, see too many people at home!) but may have to fall back to walking if needs must and might get back to you!!

Will we get that anyone??

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to stay in Panglao

it was quite when we stayed there last march ,its not like boracay .cherrys room for rent is short walk to beach -restaurants and motorbike rental nearby too,for the price its good location.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,626 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places to stay in Panglao

if your staying on Alona..stay on the beach....anything off the beach more than a minute or two is not worth considering....the place is small..stay close..

5. Re: Places to stay in Panglao

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:36 am, February 05, 2012