We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost Horizon?? Require room information....Please..

Edmonton
6 posts
Save Topic
Lost Horizon?? Require room information....Please..

Good day all!

My family and I might be staying in this hotel ( Lost Horizon) in March and was wondering if anyone has stayed in the 2 or 3 bedroom suites? Are they nice rooms and what sort of amenities do they have in the room(s). In the 2- bedroom suite in there 3 rooms (2 bedrooms and a living room setting) and a bathroom? Please let me know....we have checked most of the hotel/resorts on Paglao Beach and all or most are booked.

Thanks in advance

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,608 posts
1,671 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost Horizon?? Require room information....Please..

Why not PM some of the reviewers here on tripadvisor.

Tommo

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost Horizon?? Require room information....Please..

We stayed at this hotel....room safe deposits boxes and free wifi made it pleasant and safe..the cheaper rooms are a bit worn and need upgrading for sure...I did not see your room...most of the lamps in the 3 different rooms we stayed in on two different occasions did not have working bulbs..which was an irritant...the pool is taken over by dive classes so was cramped if even accessible......The food is over priced, eat outside..at Trudis maybe...or other places...Office staff and the manager who was imported from Clark or was it Subic were all very nice.....I would stay there again.

Tagbilaran City...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Lost Horizon?? Require room information....Please..

hi there...during peak season most resort in panglao are fullybooked...you should make reservation, a month before...who recommended you to stay in lost horizon?what kind of room do you want?

australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lost Horizon?? Require room information....Please..

we've stayed in this hotel March 2009..our stay was pleasant and i agree with the over prized food! well food is quite expensive at alona beach. i havent seen the 2BR or 3BR accomodations but i am assuming that they are the ones with their own balcony with jacuzzi. my boyfriend ended up bringing up all our luggages as there was no one to help us out with them...oh by the way they only have stairs.

if i'm going back to panglao, i'll be staying at amorita beach resort. check it out =)

5. Re: Lost Horizon?? Require room information....Please..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 pm, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Panglao Island