We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alona Beach

Butte
Level Contributor
258 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Alona Beach

I know this is subjective, but would appreciate peoples opinions on favourite place to stay on Alona Beach Criteria. up to 3000php per night. swimming pool, close to beach, near dive shop, affiliated or not . Quiet, but walking distance to most other things. I would also ask the same for Sipalay[ sugar beach] Thanks for any ideas here

California
Level Contributor
114 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Alona Beach

HI Ph and enad14,

are you folks back from your trip yet? i have the same problem - Alona Tropical Beach Resort dosent seem to return my emails for rsvp! so, i am flustered now where to go. i have a family of 3 adults and 2 small kids so i am limited to rooms i can book (need minimum 2 queen beds, and trying to avoid booking 2 rooms).

I checked Golden Palms but the bottom of their website states all prices are subject to taxes.. how much is taxes? i thought most hotels post prices including EVAT and service charge OR some do not even charge these. how did you book Golden Palms? is going through a consortium like a philippine online travel agent or agoda.com offers better rates than booking with the hotel direct?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,761 posts
1,934 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Alona Beach

Alona Tropical Beach Resort has changed ownership and is now a more upmarket and more expensive resort.

Tommo

23. Re: Alona Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 pm, April 26, 2011
California
Level Contributor
114 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Alona Beach

HI! may i ask whcih room you stayed at, do you remember the room number?

sussex
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Alona Beach

how do i book golden palm resort? what is the usual rate for a double?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
24,761 posts
1,934 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Alona Beach

All the information you want here:

http://alonagoldenpalm.com/

Tommo

watford,UK
Level Contributor
474 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Alona Beach

just returned from my holiday,stayed in golden palm resort it was awesome,it's a lovely place,a family room 5,000 pesos per night with two bedrooms,kids where enjoying the pool till 9pm.

sussex
Level Contributor
133 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Alona Beach

they advertise a beach room outside of the resort vicinity... where is it?

29. Re: Alona Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 17, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Panglao Island