We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Parade

Which Port de Pollenca hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
13 posts
Save Topic
Villa Parade

Hi

I have just been reading the negative reviews on villa parade!!we have just booked up for 2 weeks in puerto pollenca with our 4 kids and i am starting to worry after reading all these reviews.has anyone been to a villa in puerto pollenca through villa parade recenty??and if they are reliable or not?

Thanks

Glasgow, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Villa Parade

its villa papayla puerto pollensa has anyone ever been or heard of anybody who has been or knows anything about the villa thanks

Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Villa Parade

Haven't been to your villa specifically but my family and I have used Villa Parade for their apartments for the last few years. We stayed at the Pilar apartments.

Leeds
10 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Villa Parade

As a villa holiday company committed to customer satisfaction we do regularly monitor Tripadvisor for comments posted by our customers; and we take time to respond to both positive and negative comments, so ‘thank you’ to everyone who have kindly taken the time to post positive comments to help other Tripadvisor visitors – your positive comments really do reinforce our team’s hard work, and we do of course investigate thoroughly all negative comments and take action accordingly to improve our overall service.

Well, United Kingdom
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Villa Parade

We have booked to stay in Apartment Mino, Pine Walk, through Villa Parade. We plan to book a coach transfer from the airport and have now been told we will have to collect the key from their office - 200 yards? from the Marina. Very inconvenient being in the opposite direction to Pine Walk. Would we be able to pick up a taxi where the coach stops, presumably by the roundabout at the Marina so we could collect the key and then go on to the apartment. Just hoping we won't have to return the key on a very early morning departure!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Villa Parade

Their spanking new office is on the road out towards Alcudia (Passeig Londres?) near Tolos Restaurant.You haven't said which type of coach transfer from the airport you have selected therefore it may not stop at the bus station roundabout. It may be inconvenient to have to go away from Pine Walk to get the key but that isn't the fault of Villa Parade.Most of their clients arrive by hire car especially included in the VP package.

Glasgow, United...
13 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Villa Parade

We went to pollensa last year with villa parade and loved it me and my family stayed in villa papayala just along the road from the white rose it was lovely very clean and better than we could have expected the staff at the villa paarade office were very helpfull and pleasent to deal with they also came out to our villa with a new internet dongle when the one we had didnt work our children loved the pool and the cleaners were also very friendly overall we had a great holiday and we would highly reccomend villa parade to anyone and we hope to be back again and when we do we wouldnt choose anyone else thank you villa parade for a lovely holiday :)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
7,866 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Villa Parade

Firstly, Apt Mina is in an excellent location on Pine Walk; superb spot.

The Villa Parade office is, I estimate, a bit over 15 mins walk from that apartment. I've linked below a Googlemaps Street view image of their office; you can exit streetview and see the distance to your apt.

In your circumstances of choosing a coach transfer (probably only drop at biggest hotels) I would book the transfer as though you were staying at Hotel Daina (large hotel in resort centre nearer to your apt than Villa Parade. Unload luggage and someone stay with luggage and have a drink at Daina's front terrace bar. Other person walks 10 mins to Villa Parade office, collect keys and walks back, and then everyone trundles luggage the final 5 mins to apt. Alternatively one person, or all if you wish, gets taxi at the rank which is at main bus stop about 100 yds from Hotel Daina.

http://goo.gl/maps/VrmNs

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Villa Parade

That's bril nursemaid stuff from KWUK. He knows the area well.

Well, United Kingdom
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Villa Parade

Thanks KWUK for great suggestion. Someone else mentioned this hotel as a place where Villa Parade books day rooms for people with late flights. As we have an early departure they suggested I ask if we could drop the keys at reception of this hotel. If we could do that it would be a tremendous help. This is the first time we have not hired a car - getting too old to drive confidently on the 'wrong side of the road'!! I will now endeavour to pick the right transfer that will do hotel drop off. Thanks to everyone for their help.

Well, United Kingdom
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Villa Parade

We are now back from our 2 week holiday in Puerto Pollenca. The transfers booked through Travel Republic, very cheap and worked out better than expected. Took your advice and used the Daina Hotel for drop-off and pick-up, which was excellent. The apartment Mino was very nice but finding it was another matter. Villa Parade gave the address as Apartment Rafel and street address. We walked around for absolutely ages trying to find it. In the end one of the people from the little Italian restaurant on the corner nearby helped by trying the keys in all the doors along that area. The entrance was a wrought iron affair with no Rafel or Mino apartment displayed - just number 42 which we hadn't been given. As they only show you photos of the good side of the apartment it's extremely difficult to associate the scruffy back entrances to what the other side looks like. Anyway, I'm very grateful to you for your help and if anyone is going to either of these apartments the number to look for is 42. We had great weather the first week - the 2nd not so good but certainly warmer than UK. We also managed to arrange to leave the keys in the apartment on our early morning of leaving, great! Regards, Beryl

Edited: 10:46 am, May 02, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Port de Pollenca