We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sant Feliu de Guixols

Which Sant Feliu de Guixols hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sant Feliu de Guixols

\\\\\\\is this a good choice for a two week holiday ? (I am 79 but demanding a re-count !)

I am thinking about booking the Hotel Corol. Any information would be welcomed. Thank you.

The other area I had in mind was Tossa De Mar (went there with my husband over 30 years ago)

is it still as lovely ?

Thank you

Coffee Lover

Vosselaar...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sant Feliu de Guixols

SFG as the locals call it, would be a great place for a holiday. It is a nice, lively town, nowhere near the 'classic' Costa Brava concrete jungles (Llorett de mar e.g.). Nice restaurants, good services, nice museum...

I don't know the hotel, but I can surely recommend the town!

Bram

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sant Feliu de Guixols

Hello BramstarKEX

Thank you so much for your answer to me regarding a holiday in Sant Feliu de Guixoi. Good to know that

you have been there and can recommend it. I hope to book a holiday there in the near future.

Best wishes

Sylvia (aka coffeelover)

Wales
Level Contributor
21 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sant Feliu de Guixols

Hello

I lived in SFG just over 2 years ago and i adore the place. If you are looking for beautiful scenery and a relaxing holiday its perfect. The transport links to Playa d'aro, Tossa De Mar, Barcelona, and Palemos (to name but a few) are all really good.

In my opinion, it is one of the prettiest coasts i have been to and had the pleasure of living on. There are some lovely restaurants and the locals are all friendly :)

Any questions you have about the place, I will be more than happy to try and help you x

Newcastle upon...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sant Feliu de Guixols

Hi

I wonder if you can help me regarding parking. We are staying in an apartment in the town centre but there is no parking. We fly into Girona late at night so the hire car seemed the best option for us with two small kids. Can you recommend any places to park daily near the town centre?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Leanne

Miami Beach, Florida
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Sant Feliu de Guixols

Looking for a van transport for 10 persons to go from bareclona cruise terminal to sant feliu for the day .. I have from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, do you know of a reliable person?

6. Re: Sant Feliu de Guixols

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, July 17, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Sant Feliu de Guixols