We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunday Brunch, market at the Marina and Hot springs, cab....

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Lloydminster, Canada
Level Contributor
431 posts
288 reviews
Save Topic
Sunday Brunch, market at the Marina and Hot springs, cab....

Lots of questions and cant find the answers on forum threads so far ....what is the name of the restaurant at the marina as we heard they had a champagne sunday brunch

....also we heard there was a market too on Sunday and where in the marina would the market be and we are trying to find out when the brunch starts and what time the market starts too

and we heard there were hot springs up towards Guaybitos has anyone tried them .....also wondering how much a taxi would cost from La cruz to get to them or the closest place the bus stops and then take a cab from there

wondering how much a cab would be to go to Boca from La cruz

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunday Brunch, market at the Marina and Hot springs, cab....

The brunch at the marina was great. I cant say what time it starts nor the name of it. Wont be hard to find, its the only one there. You will see it atop the main building ok only building at the marina.

The hotsprings near Guayabitos are called Jamurca hot springs. I have been to them 3 or 4 times. They are fabulous. They are 30 min roughly past Guayabitos. Getting there from La Cruz maybe a little tricky. They are one a dirt road 4km's from the highway inland up the mountains.I am not sure if a La Cruz cabbie would know where to go. Also you would have to pay them to stay for your ride back. Your best bet for this would probably be take a cab to bucerias then bus to Las Varas. From there I am sure you could get a cab to Jamurca. I do know in Guayabitos there is a tour operator that takes people there, I beleive its on sundays but dont quote me. They operate out of the Pina Coloda restaurant.

Lloydminster, Canada
Level Contributor
431 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunday Brunch, market at the Marina and Hot springs, cab....

I wonder if we could take the public bus to Guaybitos then a cab the rest of the way then it would not be so far for the cabbie ??

Lloydminster, Canada
Level Contributor
431 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunday Brunch, market at the Marina and Hot springs, cab....

I found the name of them in a Jamurca newsletter that is fairly recent ...for anyone else interested they are called Aqua Termales De Neuvo Lxtlan and there are directions printed on there too from another traveller the tour on Sundays sounds auesome but I really would need to know more details about how to access this tour or at least who would know....hopefully someone else on the site here will know more details about how to access this tour from the Pina Coloda restarurant

4. Re: Sunday Brunch, market at the Marina and Hot springs, cab....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
More La Cruz de Huanacaxtle Topics