We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Orpesa train station in Oropesa Del Mar

Which Oropesa Del Mar hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is Orpesa train station in Oropesa Del Mar

I am trying to get from Madrid to our accommodation in Oropesa del Mar.

On Renfe.com a journey from Madrid to Orpesa comes up - Is this Oropesa del Mar even though it is spelt differently? I don't want to end up in a completely different area having pre-bought the tickets!!

Thank you!!

Oropesa Del Mar...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Orpesa train station in Oropesa Del Mar

Hello, just seen your post, a few months too late, but did you find Oropesa Train Station? yes it's located in the centre of the town, should you need information in the future about Oropesa del Mar, let me know.

Edited: 6:40 am, February 04, 2013
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Orpesa train station in Oropesa Del Mar

Can you help me please? Would I be able to get a train from Valencia airport to Oropesa Del Mar on a Sunday? And then, two weeks later I want to travel by train from Oropesa Del Mar to Barcelona. Do you know how long each journey is likely to take and possibly even a rough cost? Many thanks

London
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Orpesa train station in Oropesa Del Mar

Hi, not sure it this helps but here is a link it looks like there are trains on Sundays.

www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/horarios.html

(type in your deparature and arrival destinations for times of trains.

Please contact me if you require more information, I know the area very well.

4. Re: Is Orpesa train station in Oropesa Del Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, July 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Oropesa Del Mar