We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in November

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
10 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
weather in November

think about a trip in November, how is the weather? is their a lot of rain?

Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: weather in November

No worries,

If you are a diver, I have some unvarnished advice as well !

Deepest Devon
Level Contributor
35 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: weather in November

I have read the whole thread. We are oldies, love swimming, one mad about photography. Thinking of spending a few days in mid-December. I gather it could be very windy, albeit warm and dry. Also that areas facing west to north west are sheltered. Could I please ask for some advice on sheltered areas to look for accommodation, where these is plenty of local life (for instance harbour/fishing etc) and we might find a hotel nearby, not posh but with a pool. My husband is waiting for a knee op and can't walk far. It would just be so helpful to have the names of areas when going through the hotel listings. Thanks.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
107 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: weather in November

Hi there

Vietnam is a very long country so the weather if very different from North to South.

In the North: November - December is the best time, no rain, but late December could be a bit cold

In the South: It is the rainy season, there may be storm in Da Nang, Hoi An...

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: weather in November

Please forget what the travel agent says...I have lived on Con Dao for 5 years...

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: weather in November

@Maurizio04

November in Vietnamese is "Month Ten" not "rain". Thailand and Vietnam experience different weather patterns. And November in Southern Vietnam is the end of their rainy season and the beginning of clear skies heading into December/January.

26. Re: weather in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, December 04, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Con Dao Islands
More Con Dao Islands Topics