We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Amagasaki info?

Kyle, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Any Amagasaki info?

Has anyone been to Amagasaki? I'm looking for any recommendations for food, shopping, etc.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Tohoku, Hokkaido
Level Contributor
7,508 posts
1. Re: Any Amagasaki info?

…hyogo.jp/leaflet/hakken/hakken_eng/index.htm

Michigan
Level Contributor
14 posts
23 reviews
2. Re: Any Amagasaki info?

My wife is from Amagasaki and I have been there hundreds of times. There is not much there but Kuise is kind of fun to wander around.

Nishinomiya, Japan
Level Contributor
78 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Any Amagasaki info?

There's a great old shopping street (shotengai) in starting to next to the Hanshin Amagasaki station. I'd recommend strolling around there. Be weary of the nearby red light district however.

Amagasaki is also known for being cheap.

Also there are tones of good local bathouses (sento - onsen) in the area worth exploring if you are into that.

4. Re: Any Amagasaki info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, November 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Amagasaki
Recent Conversations