We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old Trafford Tour

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Old Trafford Tour

Hi,

I will travel to Manchester on 14~16 Oct 2013, going to book Old Trafford tour on 15 Oct'13 but unavailable. Next day i leaving ard 1330 by train to Liverpool, if i book a Stadium & Museum tour on 10am it is too rushing for me? How long the tour taking(an hour) ? Pls give me an advise.

Thank you

Evelyn

2 replies to this topic
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
10,035 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old Trafford Tour

I feel you need to allow at least 3 hours or a bit more at the stadium if you want to enjoy everything there is to see. The tour inside is guided, groups of about 30 people. Just the tour bit lasts about 75-90 mins - it's really good. Also whilst your there you will want to do the museum (included in tour price) and go in the megastore and take photos outside the stadium and (also really good) eat in the Red Cafe near the museum. Hence IMO 3-3.5 hours is a reasonable time for planning a visit. You also need to arrive at entrance about 20-30 mins before your tour start time, or come earlier and do the museum first.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old Trafford Tour

Hi,

Thank you ur advise. I plan the day before i will having a dinner at Red Cafe & go in the megastore, so i can save a lot time when have a tour guide at stadium & museum. Still have any place to visit at Man U?

Thanks for your information, very useful to me.

Reply to: Old Trafford Tour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Trafford