We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Fushun

Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel in Fushun

Dear All,

I would like to know if there anyone know off any cheap hotel in Fushun. Many Thanks.

Best Regards,

Phil

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Fushun

There is no such thing as an expensive hotel in Fushun. The Friendship hotel is best, with the tian? hotel 2nd and the mei du 3rd. Mei du being coal city but if pronounced incorrectly gives the hotel a rather unfortunate nick name, which sums up my opinion of that hotel. Sad really because it could be a good hotel and it is in a very good location.

I actually very much like fushun. - in a rough way it is good. it is cheap, the people friendly, the food is very good and the servings large so be careful if you order a few dishes. but it is so cold in winter.

Check out the revolving restaurant - 39RMB all you can eat and drink(incl beer and wine!) and the food is good. also has with a great view from around the 20 storey level.

There is a place where english speakers meet on friday evenings, 2nd floor - its the fast food place with the monkey faces on it in the mall, LHS.

F1 and coco bar are the night spots to hit, with a few others around and there is a very good korean restaurant in the mall. It is in a black building.

Be careful in the mall after about 10:00pm - it gets inhabited by cars.

Hey, its not so bad at fushun. there are plenty of worse places to be.

2. Re: Hotel in Fushun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, September 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Fushun
More Fushun Topics