We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Temperature in early June

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Evening Temperature in early June

My daughter and I are going to Marmari for a week in June - any idea whether we need to take cardigans for the evening? We spent two weeks in the Magic Life Hotel in Eqypt at Christmas and couldn't fault it so we are hoping the hotel in Kos is a similar standard.

Salt Lake Stables
Horseback Riding Tours
Erika's Horse Farm
Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours, Horseback Riding Tours
Marmari Windsurfing Center
Kayaking & Canoeing, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
kent
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Temperature in early June

Simple answer is probably yes! We stay just down the coast in Mastihari, and even in early June, you can, but not always need an extra layer especially if the breeze picks up. better to be safe than sorry, so pack something. We go at the same time and definitely will.

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening Temperature in early June

yes just take a cardigan for the night you may need it but some nights you wont if the breeze is down then its very pleasent at night but from june it starts to get very warm at night

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening Temperature in early June

Many thanks I'll take your advice.

4. Re: Evening Temperature in early June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, March 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marmari
Recent Conversations