We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos?

Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos?

Hi everyone, I've been searching (and searching) on line to try and find any speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos - ideally Kalithea. We arrive at Eden Roc Hotel this week in Kalithea and would love to take a speedboat trip during our stay. We are already booked in for snorkellling with waterhoppers and a day trip to Lindos and we have also read there is a glass bottom boat trip in Kalithea - not sure if this is correct? Thank you in advance for taking the time to help with my questions :)

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,425 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos?

Hey

You can hire mini speedboats in Vlycha Bay (bay before Lindos), Pefkos main beach (Pefkos waterfun) and Lindos Watersports (located in the Lardos beach area by the Lindos Princess hotel - dont let the name confuse you, its South of Pefkos n quite a way from Lindos). They are not high powered rip roaring speedboats, more sedate (hence the name mini speedboats).

Hope this helps.

Mart

Edited: 5:19 am, September 29, 2013
Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos?

Hi. Your hotel is right next to Kavourakia Bay, just walk down there and ask the guys with boats. I am also sure I have seen a glass bottom boat there. Or alternatively take the short trip to Faliraki where there are lots of vessels for hire. Enjoy.

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,493 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos?

Being just 4 kilometers from Rhodes Town I would not say the hotel is in the Kallithea area

You may have to go to Faliraki for the glass bottom boat & speed boat

There are a number of places on the beach selling boat trips

Scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos?

Wow, thank you all so very much for the quick and helpful replies! I really appreciate it! Thank you lovely people :)

5. Re: Speedboat trips in Kalithea or Lindos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kallithea
Recent Conversations