We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystery solved! Stonehedge and Bay Ridge for golf

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,122 posts
146 reviews
Save Topic
Mystery solved! Stonehedge and Bay Ridge for golf

This post is a reminder that if you want a shorter round of golf or can't get on the Big ones (such as Peninsula) there are other options We golfed at a par 3-4 course a few years ago and really enjoyed it. We also had some incredible little cinnamon rolls. At first I thought they were at Stonehedge, then realized it was Bay Ridge. Bay Ridge is only 9 holes, but they're regulation, not just par threes. It was a beautiful course and could be challenging.

I haven't had a chance to play Stonehedge, but look forward to it. According to their website 7 of the holes are par 4's. So it's good for a beginner but could also have some tough shots. I've also heard they've got some really good food and a terrific fish fry.

So if you want to enjoy more in Door County than just golf one day, these give you options for more time to shop, swim and relax.

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,104 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystery solved! Stonehedge and Bay Ridge for golf

speaking of golf I just saw this:

http://doorcounty.com/what-to-do/golf

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystery solved! Stonehedge and Bay Ridge for golf

I played Stonehedge yesterday as a warm-up round because rain was predicted and I wanted something short, quick, and easy. It's fine for what it is- a very short 9 hole course running about 2000 yards from the back tees. There's water on one par-3 and one sand trap I can recall- looked like a small sand box in the fairway. Greens were slow but in good shape. Seemed a little pricey at $24 with cart- doing the deal of playing unlimited holes for $36 after 3 pm would be a better value.

Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
998 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystery solved! Stonehedge and Bay Ridge for golf

The food at Stonehedge is really good, too

4. Re: Mystery solved! Stonehedge and Bay Ridge for golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 06, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Door County