We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel for a girls' weekend?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
196 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel for a girls' weekend?

I am considering planning a girls' weekend this summer in Door County for 4-5 of us in our mid-30s. While I'm a native of Wisconsin, I haven't been to Door County since I was a child, so I'm kind of coming into this as a newbie. I have been browsing hotels by rating here on TripAdvisor, but a lot of them seem to have kind of a conservative vibe. What hotel(s) would you recommend that lean a bit more trendy? Are there any that are geared more for adults and less for families? We're not wild and loud, but we also don't want to be stuck in a hotel with all senior citizens or young families. Does something like this even exist? Or should we start looking at some type of house/cabin rental? We do want something near the beach, obviously. And we will have a car. Thank you!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
196 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best hotel for a girls' weekend?

Great suggestions, thank you!

Sturgeon Bay...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Best hotel for a girls' weekend?

Good Morning Happy Traveler...

Sturgeon Bay is a great place to stay while visiting Door County... it allows you all the comforts of being in the city (Shopping and Dining within walking distance) while staying within an hours drive to virtually anyplace in the Door. (Except the islands... you will need to take the Ferry there)

If you plan on visiting during winter, be sure to check out the Winter Visitors Guide for listings of businesses that are open year round in Door County. (This can be found on Door County.com)

Enjoy Your Visit...

Dave

13. Re: Best hotel for a girls' weekend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Door County