We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aurora Borealis

Decatur, Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Aurora Borealis

Has anyone been able to see the Northen Lights in the Door County area?

WI
Destination Expert
for Wisconsin, Colorado Springs
Level Contributor
6,145 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aurora Borealis

Yes did you Door County ppl? The activity has been phenomenal, we keep getting info. on them. We haven't had any by us but we're not in Door County either.

Edited: 12:06 pm, September 29, 2011
Fish Creek...
Level Contributor
998 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aurora Borealis

Ummm, no, I haven't

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,305 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aurora Borealis

We missed them in Da UP, I heard about them. Either it was rainy, too light or I forgot to look. (I almost got out of bed one night when I realized I again, forgot.)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aurora Borealis

Anyone interested in sharing a trip to view the Aurora around Yellowknife or other good viewing area from Los Angeles???

Edited: 1:56 am, December 27, 2011
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,305 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aurora Borealis

You're in the Wisconsin forum, specifically Door County which is between Green Bay and Lake Michigan. They are generally seen best in northern areas and far away from city lights.

6. Re: Aurora Borealis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:42 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Door County