We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

Hong Kong, null...
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

Hello guys! My girl friend and I will arrive at HCMC airport at 00:10 on 16/4/2014. We are going to catch a 6:50am train to Mui Ne the next morning. Is there any recommendation on the hotel we could stay over that night? Thank you very much!

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

Actually, there are no good hotels near the train station. Since you will be in Saigon only for a few hours to sleep, you might be better off to stay in a hotel near the airport and catch a taxi to the train station in the morning. The Park Royal Hotel is a nice hotel that is near the airport and no too expensive. From there to the train station early morning is about 15 minutes.

Hong Kong, null...
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

Thanks a lot Steve!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,564 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

Ditto what Steve says - no nice hotels near the station & not the nicest part of town anyway. Closest decent hotel is the Ramana on Le Van Sy - 10 mins by taxi at that time of the morning. Park Royal or Movenpick also convenient. However given the relative lack of traffic at that time of day, you can stay at most hotels in D1 & be at the station within 20 mins by taxi.

Hong Kong, null...
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

Thanks Tim!

I have booked a hotel near the airport. Will ask the hotel to grab us a cab in the morning!

I'm very excited about Mui ne!

Hong Kong, null...
Level Contributor
33 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

Thanks Tim!

I have booked a hotel near the airport. Will ask the hotel to grab us a cab in the morning!

I'm very excited about Mui ne!

6. Re: Any good hotels near Saigon train station?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 28, 2015