We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in August

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
34 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in August

Hi, I will be in Mui Ne end of July and beginning of August. What kind of weather should I expect?

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,043 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in August

I was in Mui ne for the last week of July last year. The weather was great with the odd afternoon shower (not every day though).

Check out Owee's weather Blog here owee58.com/2010/…

Mark

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in August

Although August is in the middle of the rainy season, Phan Thiet gets the least amount of rain of any resort area in Vietnam. It may rain every day for an hour or two in the afternoon, or it may not rain for up to a week at a time. In either case, the mornings and early afternoons are usually sunny with temperatures around 30 daytime and 25 at night.

3. Re: Weather in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 21, 2014