We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Publice wifi availability

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Budapest, Hungary
4 posts
Save Topic
Publice wifi availability

Hello,

I would like to know how hard it is to find a hotspot in Mui Ne. Is it common that beach bars/restaurants provide wifi? I'm not sure if it will be available in my hotel (or will work correctly), but I would like to access the internet while I'm in Mui Ne anyway (check accomodation for trips, or bus schedules, opening hours etc).

Thanks for your advice

Csongor

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Publice wifi availability

Nearly every place in Mui Ne (like the rest of Vietnam) have free wifi, you just have to ask the password, used to avoid nearby people using the bandwidth.

Speed is usually ok, but the country is directly connected to the USA so for europe it will be a bit slower.

Not all wifi will work nicely in real time, meaning video or skype will be jumpy.

Sydney
Level Contributor
4,043 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Publice wifi availability

Yep,

Plenty of WiFi available in Mui ne. There are a few internet cafes as well. Sometimes they may lose it for a few hours, but it always seems to come back.

3. Re: Publice wifi availability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:36 am, January 20, 2013
Edited: 5:36 am, January 20, 2013
4. Re: Publice wifi availability

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 22, 2014