We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe private taxi from Mui Ne to HCMC

Mui Ne, Vietnam
3 posts
Save Topic
Safe private taxi from Mui Ne to HCMC

Hi there,

Can anyone provide an advice on what private taxi to take from Mui Ne to Saigon airport on May 1st?

I have a flight to catch from Saigon to Hanoi at 7:00 pm and I am afaird that I will miss it if I take the bus out as coming in the bus took over 7 hours from HCMC.

Any advice and/or recommended taxi providers will be appreciated.

Thanks,

AJ

Mentioned in this post
Mui Ne
Mui Ne
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Hanoi
Hanoi
Vietnam
pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,884 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safe private taxi from Mui Ne to HCMC

AJ, Hiep Hoa has a driver for transfer, and if you contact Steve at Pandanus Resort he also knows of a driver called Dai that may be able to help. Cost should be around $100.

Cheers Ross

Mentioned in this post
Pandanus Resort
Pandanus Resort
790 Reviews
Mui Ne, Vietnam
Mui Ne, Vietnam
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Safe private taxi from Mui Ne to HCMC

Thanks a lot Ross,

I just spoke with Dai or his wife I think :). I got his number from one of the posts from Steve. I have booked him for tomorrow morning and asked him to pick me up at 10:00 am. Let's hope he comes through. Keeping fingers crossed :)

Appreciate the recommendation and will post soon again once I reach the Saigon airport.

3. Re: Safe private taxi from Mui Ne to HCMC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:40 am, May 07, 2012
Mui Ne, Vietnam
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Safe private taxi from Mui Ne to HCMC

Wanted to post here to reply to Ross's earlier response to my inquiry about a reliable driver from Mui Ne to Saigon airport. I arranged for Dai to pick me up from my hotel at 10:00 am and he was very punctual.

Dai got me to Saigon airport at a decent time and is a very safe driver. I would highly recommend him. If anyone needs to arrange for this travel, you can call him directly at (84) (0) 918840402. His english is broken but if you speak slowly, you will be fine. I paid him $100 USD for the one way trip which was about 20-30 less than what others were quoting and his car was also quite comfortable.

Hope someone else would find this review useful.

Ajay K.

Mentioned in this post
Mui Ne
Mui Ne
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
5. Re: Safe private taxi from Mui Ne to HCMC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:42 pm, June 18, 2013