We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tam Hanh Bus Company

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tam Hanh Bus Company

AVOID using this bus company. They charge foreigners a lot more than the local people BUT cram all foreigners to the back of their buses for the long journey to HCMC where by lunchtime there is very poor air con at the rear of the bus. If you want to sit elsewhere, the man in the pink shirt who is the organiser can get violent....throw your bag on the street and then man handle with closed fist!! Great customer service...NOT!! This has been my personal experience!

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Tam Hanh Bus Company

8am? You are overreacting.. :-)

Don't they have a 1 or 2pm bus?

London
Level Contributor
69 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Tam Hanh Bus Company

Ha ha - I've moved my flight to 17:55, so the 8 a.m should comfortably get me there in time :-) Thanks

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Tam Hanh Bus Company

A forget-me-not BUMP.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,753 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Tam Hanh Bus Company

bump

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: Tam Hanh Bus Company

I travelled from Saigon to Mui Ne with Tam Hanh last week. The bus was ok, but the attendant was rude and aggressive. A Vietnamese travel agent later told me that they are under pressure to stick to a tight schedule. We returned to Saigon with Phuong Trang and had a much more pleasant experience. The journey was longer, but the attendant was polite and cheerful and there were sufficient rest stops.

36. Re: Tam Hanh Bus Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 05, 2014