We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent,UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Current weather

What is the weather like in Mui Ne at the moment. i arrive next Monday and have been getting lots of conflicting weather forcasts from the internet.

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Current weather

Today was very calm and sunny with a few high clouds. Daytime was around 30 and tonight it is supposed to drop to around 23. The forecast for the rest of the week is for similar temperatures, but the winds should pick up later. Today was so calm there wasn't one kite surfer out on the water that I could see. Next week, the winds should return.

Kent,UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Current weather

Thanks. Sounds wonderful after the sub zero temperatures we've been putting up with back her in the UK. Can't wait. 4 days and counting.

Edited: 7:32 am, February 21, 2012
pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,403 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Current weather

From next Monday the advance forecasts show light winds 25-30C waves under 1 metre and no rain, which I think you may be interested in. There will be some light breezes around 4pm but this will be only the land cooling breezes not any kind of change.Windguru doesn't show anything adverse , at least until Thursday, the extent of long distance forecasting.

Cheers Ross

Kent,UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Current weather

Thanks for that Ross. So looking forward to my trip.

5. Re: Current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:32 am, May 29, 2013