We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Guildford
Level Contributor
32 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
kitesurf school in Mui Ne

Hi, does anyone know what Storm kitesurf school in Mui Ne is like?

Thanks!

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
4,422 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kitesurf school in Mui Ne

Not heard of that one. We generally recommend Windchimes which is the most professional set-up in Mui Ne.

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,616 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kitesurf school in Mui Ne

I'm not a Kitesurfer but I have heard from others that the major schools are a bit commercial and that the best service comes from the smaller more personalised operators. There are many along Ham Tien so I would suggest waiting until you arrive and sorting something yourself after talking with others.

Cheers Ross

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kitesurf school in Mui Ne

Not being a kite-surfer, I asked some of the ex-pats who live here and kite surf regularly. The general consensus is that Storm is a relatively good kite surf school, but that some of the others might be better. According to my information, Storm was founded by an Aussie some years ago, but has changed ownership.

4. Re: kitesurf school in Mui Ne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, September 05, 2012
5. Re: kitesurf school in Mui Ne

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, September 05, 2012
6. Re: kitesurf school in Mui Ne

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 29, 2013