We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
304 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

Can anyone provide times of daily buses between Mui Ne - Nha Trang? Looking for a morning bus with Phuong Trang or Sinh Tourist etc.

Cheers,

rech

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,352 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

I don't know what companies they are but two schedules I have of the route show times of 1.00am, with another leaving at 1.30am . PM it is 13.00 and 13.30. There might be more............. Says it takes around 4hours.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,576 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

I believe that most Mui Ne open busses leave at about 1 pm and arrive in Nha Trang at around 6 pm. There are most likely local busses (including Phuong Trang) that depart Phan Thiet earlier. Perhaps PM Stevemuine?

Owee

www.owee58.com

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

Bertie and owee are correct on the times.The bus will pick you up from your hotel.You can book it from your hotel or a local travel shop.

Australia
Level Contributor
304 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

Was hoping for something around 9am/10am. Have done this trip many times in reverse (Nha Trang - Mui Ne) but heading the other this time around, although may not bother if the times don't suit us!! Just means more time relaxing, drinking and people watching in HCMC!!

Regards,

rech :)

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,432 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

Rech,

I have tried to find a morning bus from Phan Thiet to Nha Trang in the past and have not been able to find any. It's either the overnight bus, or the afternoon bus that both Bertie and Owee mentioned.

If you are determined to go in the morning, I suggest you check the train schedules from Muong Man Station. You will have to take a taxi from Phan Thiet to the station. (If you catch the public bus from a Mui Ne or Ham Tien resort to Suoi Cat Amusement Park, the cost is only VND 10,000. Then a taxi from Suoi Cat to Muong Man would be about VND 100,000) There are trains running regularly throughout the day between Ho Chi Minh City and Nha Trang and most will stop at Muong Man.

Edited: 10:09 pm, February 17, 2011
pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,479 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

rech I am in Ham Tien at the moment and somebody just asked the same question. Your advice so far is correct and I am reliably informed that the train from Moung Man goes around 9-10am (unsure of exact time) but it is bookable from Ham Tien and the cost of a taxi to Moung Man is 400,000 dong from Hiep Hoa Resort.

Hope that bit helps.

Cheers Ross

7. Re: Mui Ne - Nha Trang Bus Times (am)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 11, 2012