We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mui Ne or Phu Quoc - family of 4 with 10yo & 16yo

Which Mui Ne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shepparton...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mui Ne or Phu Quoc - family of 4 with 10yo & 16yo

Hi, looking for some advice please.......don't know whether to go to Phu Quoc or Mui Ne for 4 days on the beach...possibly April or August next year. We have 2 kids - 10yo boy and 16yo girl, so need to find somewhere where they will be entertained but where we can chill out as well.

My husband and I have been to Vietnam - but did the Saigon-Hoi An-Halong Bay-Hanoi route....so didn't really have any "relax" time.

Also, if anyone can recommend any family accommodation - without us having to pay the world - would really appreciate it. So looking for accomm in Saigon, Hanoi and either Phu Quoc or Mui Ne.

Looking forward to you advice.

Thanks

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,425 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Mui Ne or Phu Quoc - family of 4 with 10yo & 16yo

Ross,

Soui Tien would probably be a good choice for Wendy, but I don't remember if they have family bungalows or if she would have to take two bungalows. I think they only have the two types of bungalows, the old rattan type and the deluxe bungalows with air-con. As I recall, the deluxe bungalows aren't really big enough for four people.

Do you know if they are adding any larger bungalows during their renovation?

Edited: 2:28 am, October 08, 2010
pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,439 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mui Ne or Phu Quoc - family of 4 with 10yo & 16yo

Hi Steve. Yes I'm sure that they would need 2 Bungalows but they do adjoin. The old rattan ones have gone as this is the site of the new work. I know that they do plan for accommodating 4 but whether this is trundle beds or not I dont know.

Even at the cost of 2 the position at Suoi Tien makes it good value for a small resort.

Cheers Ross

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
668 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Mui Ne or Phu Quoc - family of 4 with 10yo & 16yo

Dear Wen5,

You may consider a bungalow at one of the following resorts that I think they are all good for your family:

1/ Mui Ne Sailing Club

2/ Bamboo Village

3/ Full Moon Resort

Best regards,

Windy.

14. Re: Mui Ne or Phu Quoc - family of 4 with 10yo & 16yo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 am, May 15, 2011