We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soon Come Back Desk

Massapequa, New York
Level Contributor
216 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Soon Come Back Desk

Back in November we got such a good deal for a return trip in June at the soon come back desk. (It was a cyber Monday deal) Anyone out there ever get a good deal booking while at the resort or did we just get lucky? We would love to try Sandals Antiqua in the future.

Island Routes Caribbean Adventures - South Coast
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Swim with Dolphins, Boat Tours, River Rafting & Tubing
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,255 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soon Come Back Desk

I'm guessing it was the same Cyber Monday deal that was on the website. Also, our TA will always match anything that SCB offers, so we always book thru her from home. Have fun in November, we wait til January.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,715 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Soon Come Back Desk

We've only booked twice at the SCB desk...once last Nov at SWH when my hubby surprised me by booking Sandals Barbados, and then last month at SGSL we booked Grenada because the SCB was offering a $175 resort credit. Otherwise we've not found the prices to be any better than what we've found online.

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soon Come Back Desk

tp: but the internet doesn't gift you a big bottle of Appleton for booking!!! :)))

4. Re: Soon Come Back Desk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, April 07, 2015