We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkel and dive

Essex
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkel and dive

When we stayed at SGSL they had some dive trips with snorkelling on the same boat, so my wife could join me when I went diving. Do they do this at Whitehouse?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,135 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snorkel and dive

Not being a dive person I have never been on the dive boat. We do snorkel and love it. The water activities guys are really great at the WH and I would guess that would let her good, can't think of why they wouldn't. Just ask upon arrival and the dive shop.

Level Contributor
350 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snorkel and dive

I do not believe so. We just returned from SWH and my husband did the beginner dive course (the $90 one). I do not have an interest in diving no can I due to medical reasons but I do snorkel. We never even bothered to ask if I could go with as I was content to do my own thing.

I pulled this from Sandals website:

Can my non-diving partner come on the boat?

Sorry, non-divers are not allowed on the dive boat.

Never hurts to ask when you get there though.

Saskatoon
Level Contributor
115 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snorkel and dive

I haven't been to SWH yet, (going in two weeks) but from experience at the other Beaches and Sandals resorts I have been at, they didn't allow non diver's to go out on the dive boats.

sudbury
Level Contributor
101 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snorkel and dive

We were there last year and there were several people asking the same question I never seen one time that it was allowed. The dive sites are very close and you will only be gone for about an hour or so.

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,595 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snorkel and dive

SWH has a separate boat for diving. To confirm what others have said, only divers are allowed on the dive boat.

6. Re: Snorkel and dive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 26, 2015