We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

butler tipping

Joliet, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
butler tipping

First time with a butler we hats the norm on tipping .any advise would help

Calgary
Level Contributor
4,148 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: butler tipping

tp: LOL..nuff said!! Thanks for my evening laugh.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,761 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: butler tipping

lol...I am so impressed that I thought to bring tape with me!! But I thought I would be using it to wrap a gift, not re-sealing envelopes!

nh
Level Contributor
247 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: butler tipping

I make my own cards. They are almost a gift in themselves. Or so I have been told by some of the recipients. I had originally planned on only bringing 4 or 5. Now I think that I will be bringing a bit more. Including a couple of special occasion cards as we met a few couples that we got to know last time. One got married while there. Another got engaged while there and the 3rd was celebrating a 35 wedding anniversary.

14. Re: butler tipping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 09, 2015