We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whitehouse Buffet

dartmouth ns
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Whitehouse Buffet

I am wondering if it is true their is no Buffet in the evening . A La Carte only .. thanks

Nebraska, United...
Level Contributor
485 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whitehouse Buffet

There is a buffet on Monday night, during the beach party. It was very good-the bone in ham was the best I've had, and the pasta station was fantastic, as was the jerk (I combined my jerk and made jerk chicken alfredo). Otherwise, no, there is not a nightly buffet. The restaurants are all delicious. My favorite was Jasmine's (still 2nd!), but Bluefields is just heavenly. The grilled lobster-oy. Mouth watering. We ate there 3 times in a week.

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,150 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whitehouse Buffet

No dinner buffet except the Beach Party, like Ne said. I would like a dinner buffet, too. It's nice to run in and grab something rather than sit down and have a full dinner sometimes. One option, you can order the food to go and take it to your room, the pool, etc.

Labrador City, NL...
Level Contributor
596 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whitehouse Buffet

Room service is also an option for Club & Butler level rooms. I'm guessing we'll be using that service on those nights where you just don't feel like hitting the restaurant...

Innisfil, Canada
Level Contributor
540 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whitehouse Buffet

Even though there is no buffet you are not limited in your options when ordering.

We usually order a couple of apps, two or three entrees and desserts and we share them - voila! Our own personal buffet!

We found the food very tasty and the service was spot on. We enjoy a buffet for dinner as well but we found we didn't really miss it :)

Enjoy!

Edited: 2:48 pm, February 04, 2014
5. Re: Whitehouse Buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 06, 2015