We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Halloween Celebrated?

Which White House hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Level Contributor
8 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Is Halloween Celebrated?

It will be my first time to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica. We will be there October 31st and wonder if it this place celebrates Halloween???? Should I bring a costume? Are there festivities?

Thank you.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,160 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Halloween Celebrated?

Probably at a resort but Halloween is not celebrated in Jamaica.

PEACE!

Haverhill...
Level Contributor
3,904 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Halloween Celebrated?

When we stayed at Sandals MoBay years ago they had a wonderful show that was all Halloween themed for entertainment that night. And all the foods had a similar theme - desserts that looked like ghosts, etc., and the typical carvings from the melons etc. instead of being flowers were carved into Halloween themes. We will be at Sandals Negril for Halloween and do plan to bring easy-to-do costumes, and maybe some decorations for our balcony/patio.

East Freetown...
Level Contributor
27 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Halloween Celebrated?

We will be at SWH over Halloween also, I was wondering about costumes as well...

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Halloween Celebrated?

We were at SGA for Halloween last year and they put on a great party in the pub. There were loads of people in fancy dress it was a hoot!

5. Re: Is Halloween Celebrated?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 21, 2014