We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
173 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

It’s time for the SWH January Invasion Crew Check-in, Part 2!! We did this last year for our annual January trip to SWH and had a ton of fun, and nearly 500 posts. This will give the WH leaders something to think about! This roll-call is for anyone going to Sandals Whitehouse during January 2014. There is always a pretty good crew of TA regulars that go there in January. If you're heading there in January just let us know by checking in here. All are welcomed, sign-in below and follow along.

There are many other great resorts with avid followers, but we'll do this one for Sandals Whitehouse.

Yes I know, we are crazy starting so early, but it is part of the fun of a great vacation.

Mentioned in this post
Sandals South Coast
Sandals South Coast
7,489 Reviews
Jamaica
Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,740 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
241. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Hey RandB...we will be missing the January 2015 Invasion as we will be at Sandals Barbados with Winnekini and blackpuddin.

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
910 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
242. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

That's too bad Travelpair, as RandB and I are already working on our dates for Whitehouse for next January.

We are being told by staff here that Barbados will not be fully Sandalised for at least 18 months to 2 years. No timeline on when Club or Butler rooms will be in place or when the extra restaurants will be complete. We had hoped to go there in November, but may hold off on that now.

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
243. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Hi TP55, now I remember your January SB trip. There's always 2016!! We are having a great time and the best weather, other then a couple windy afternoons. But that doesn't stop us or hoppersh's! As S mentioned above, sounds like awhile before it is all truly Sandalized. No matter what though, I'm sure it will be a great time with that crew! Getting ready to go back to the beach. I'm up on our third floor balcony. This is the best time for me to post as I can be outside and the sun is hitting my screen yet on the laptop. Off to Bayside for breakfast soon. It is a perfect day so far this morning. Clear sky and sunny and almost no wind. When is your next Sandals trip, I forget?

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,740 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
244. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

RandB....24 days!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
245. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Very exciting for you guys now. We had a great time and meet lots of the I-Crew and TA regulars during our recent SWH visit. Now you and B can take over, have fun!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
246. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Last call on this forum til next year's Part 3!! I have posted my pictures on my On-Site forum but figured I would put them here as well if you only check on this forum.

…photobucket.com/user/…20Pics

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
247. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Hi Guys

Well I did get the new 2014 video up - check this link out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRX69gzm2Q

I guess Sharon and I were the last Invasion Meet n Great with wonderful people Norm and Christine.

We will be back in August to renew our vows for our 25th !!

BFN hope everyone had fun.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
248. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Great video Stuart, thanks for sharing. Yup, you wrapped it up for us all. How exciting that you get to go back in August. Congrats on the 25th, we also did a Re-Tie the Knot Ceremony in October in Negril. We are set to go back again in January 2015. We had a ton of fun, as always at SWH. Hope to see lots of you back next January!

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Springfield...
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
249. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

R and B when are you going to start the thread for January Invasion 2015?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,268 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
250. Re: Sandals Whitehouse January 2014 Invasion Roll-call, Part 2!

Hi Carol! Looks like you are getting as excited as us about your trip to SWH! This January will be #10 for us! I will start the new I-Crew forum the very beginning of August, 40 days to go for that. Looks like this will be your third I-Crew! Are you traveling the usual dates?