We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

07-16 November rollcall

Winds Junction, NS
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
07-16 November rollcall

Any one here for those dates.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,750 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
121. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

on past trips we've brought picture frames, chocolates, cosmetics, perfumes, spa socks and lotions etc. I like to make up a gift bag of selected items so there is some variety (I bring tissue paper, gift bags and blank cards with me). We've also brought sports hats and logo t-shirts for the watersports guys.

If we are participating in the Reading Road trip (and even if we don't at SWH, we know someone there who helps the children in his community), we bring school supplies and soccer balls. The soccer balls are what hubby likes to bring along and for whatever reason he thinks they fit best in my luggage...despite being deflated, they take a lot of room, especially with the pump, so I end up secretly hiding a few extra pairs of my shoes in his luggage! :)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
122. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

Thanks for the ideas. I've brought some of that to SGA, so I'll look around next week for some of the other things you suggest.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
123. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

Travelpair - I think you are there the same week we are. Nov 4-11. Sneaking up on us fast!

Thank you for the gift ideas. I bought cards but wasnt sure what all to give to our Butler and maids.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,750 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
124. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

kelly, from this rollcall it sounds like there will be a great group of people enjoying SWH in November!

Expect the resort to be fairly full...perhaps at 100% occupancy due to the renovations taking place at Sandals Negril. No worries though...this resort never feels full.

Winds Junction, NS
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
125. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

14 DAYS😂😊😂😊😂😊😊

Connecticut
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
126. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

Leaving early on the 4th! Cannot wait !

Grand Rapids...
9 posts
Save Reply
127. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

We are there as well the 2nd through the 9th my mind is almost there

Grand Rapids...
9 posts
Save Reply
128. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

November 2nd thru 9th, snowing in Michigan, We are ready... is any one a golfer or has tried the course there

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,750 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
129. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

Hi James...I believe the closest course to SWH is Negril Hills Golf Club (in Negril). There are plans to build a golf course at SWH...last we heard was to be started or maybe completed in 2015.

Edited: 8:58 am, October 24, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Connecticut
Level Contributor
145 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
130. Re: 07-16 November rollcall

I guess if the golf isn't close enough, you'll just have to waste away in Margaritaville with us !!