We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First timers SWH

Which White House hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
First timers SWH

We are first timers to Sandals May 22-28th and celebrating my 40th bday!! Any suggestions ? Also, anyone else traveling during our dates?

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,499 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: First timers SWH

The last few times we attended the beach party, there was a whole roasted pig being carved and a kayak filled with seafood. I don't recall them having these in the past...and this was in addition to all the other great food, so there is sure to be something for everyone's taste!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
21 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: First timers SWH

Trouble is I want it all. I can usually pick one resturant to skip but with the changes they have made since my last visit there are none I am willing to skip. An embarrassment of riches. As it is I will have to dive and hit they gym every day just to break even. We usually skip the Asian offerings at whatever Sandals we go to but I have read too many positive review of Jasmines to not try it this time. There was a great review of their new chef in a Jamaican paper a couple of months ago. I am afraid that by weeks end some well intentioned soul may try to push me off of the beach and into the water to rejoin the other whales,

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
21 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: First timers SWH

Good and good for you

United States
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
4,107 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: First timers SWH

@Raoul Your comment about the whale was too funny!!! :D It's just one week. Go ahead and indulge!!! Cafe de Paris is going to be the one to get me in trouble! When do you go? Maybe us whales can stick together, lol!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
21 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: First timers SWH

We will be at SWH April 20-27 2013. Almost there!

36. Re: First timers SWH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 12, 2014