We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reunion Week 2014

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
671 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Reunion Week 2014

OK so we are returning guests - this will be our 8th one (3rd time back to Whitehouse). we are thinking of maybe going over Easter next year and founf out the end of our trip is reunion week. Not sure if that is good or bad. I know that it is full capacity, but the Whitehouse is big so we may not notice. For people who have been during this period, can you give me the pros and cons. I am afraid it may be packed and it may be crazy. Of course it may be more fun too :) But not sure. Any advice?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reunion Week 2014

It is never a packed feeling at SWH, we have been six times and it was sold out three of those times. Reunion Week should make no difference as far as space and service. We have been to Sandals during RW and didn't notice any difference in space. There are several fun activiites during RW and you should enjoy it. No problem.

Erie, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
42 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reunion Week 2014

Easter is late in 2014; April 20th. Is Reunion Week always the week after Easter? My husband and I are starting to plan a trip to SWH in early April, are are wondering when Reunion Week will be. Thanks for the help!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
671 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reunion Week 2014

It is late next year. 20 to 25 or so. Right after Easter.

Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,768 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reunion Week 2014

I agree with RandB...even when SWH is at full occupancy, it never seems crowded.

I've never been during reunion week (some day!), but I do have the itineray of events at SWH during reunion week April 2012 if that is helpful. If anyone is interested in seeing it, just send me a PM with your email address (pghvaca, I think I've sent you pics before but not sure if your email address is still the same).

oklahoma city
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reunion Week 2014

pardon my ignorance, what is Reunion week?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reunion Week 2014

No problem Bob. This is a week with tons of special activities and events for all return guests at all of the Sandals, it happens twice a year. It is a part of the Sandals Select Program. We caught one just by chance while at SN last year. It was fun.

Camdenton, Missouri
Level Contributor
5 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reunion Week 2014

I have not been to Whitehouse. I have been to Emerald Bay twice during reunion week. There are 200+ rooms and they run at full capacity and I have never felt crowded. The return guests are given special dinner, entertainment and gifts. We [ about a dozen of us] took Mr Stewarts yacht out last year. They also offer specials from the travel desk for the reunion visitors.

Pine Mountain...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reunion Week 2014

It is not so much that is is crazy or crowded. It is more that because you are returning guests and you begin to expect an upgrade....that you will not get one. They are always maxed out. Service is still the same and you get GREATBperks every day of reunion week. If you can be happy with the room you eservedcwith no upgrade, you are good to go.

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reunion Week 2014

We did a Reunion Week once and enjoyed it. No problems and the service was as good as always.

Innisfil, Canada
Level Contributor
540 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reunion Week 2014

Hey RandB - you mentioned that Reunion Week is twice a year - is there a set date in the Fall as well or does it change every year?