We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't get it outta my head!!

Nebraska, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Can't get it outta my head!!

Ok I think I'm obsessed. I cannot stop thinking about this awesome vacation! My daughter was ill today, so I'm off work with her, and since she has spent most of the day sleeping I have done nothing but Jamaica reading, shopping, and thinking!

Tell me this is normal!?!?

How will I ever get through the next...

8 days...

6 working days...

192 hours...

11,520 minutes...

691,200 seconds...

AHHHH!!

Island Routes Caribbean Adventures - South Coast
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Swim with Dolphins, Boat Tours, River Rafting & Tubing
Turner, Maine
Level Contributor
548 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Can't get it outta my head!!

I am leaving for a trip to Yellowstone in 154 days 5 hours 28 minutes and 36 seconds.... according to the vacation countdown clock I have on my computer. If you're obsessed, welcome to the club.

Edited: 7:02 am, January 18, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Can't get it outta my head!!

Sandals, Whitehouse in 134 days - lol. For all of us travellers, it's completely normal. It gets me through the long, cold winter :)

nebraska
Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Can't get it outta my head!!

I have to wait till October and I am already GIDDY!!!!

24. Re: Can't get it outta my head!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 20, 2014