We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandals Personnel

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sandals Personnel

When my wife and I spent a week at SWH last January, there were a number of people that made a huge impression on us and we are wondering if we will see them again in a couple of weeks.

Errol - main pool - always greeted us with a smile and a towel

Garth - main pool swim up bar - "What time is it Garth? It's daytime mon"

Rudain - main pool swim up bar - always quick with a smile and bit of wit

Delroy - the biggest, most authentic, most infectious smile

Natanga - main pool swim up bar - shy, quiet but could hold her own when the boys started to tease her

Charles - dive shop - the man changed my life...introduced me to a world 40 feet under

Shane - entertainment - always appeared with a song or a dance. Fred Astaire and Frank Sinatra would have been jealous.

Audie - our concierge - every request met with a smile and "no problem, no worries"

There are many others and I could only wish I were as talented for remembering names as the majority of the employees appeared to be.

Can anyone confirm if any of these people are still there? If not, any ideas where they may have gone?

18 days and counting!

rok
Canada Bay...
Level Contributor
210 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sandals Personnel

If it's the same Shane who entertains at Carlyle can his music really loud at the pool deck. Too bad 'cause he has good taste but I've seen guests ask him to tone it down time & time again.

massachusetts
Level Contributor
517 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sandals Personnel

natanga was the best. She was always right there for us, a real cutie. please tell her were coming back in April. jamerican flag tattoo man xx

Edited: 6:48 pm, December 23, 2012
Boston...
Level Contributor
282 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sandals Personnel

Shane from the entertainment team is still there. Real nice guy.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sandals Personnel

Thank you ss for the update. I hope they are all still there. They certainly made our week in paradise all that was promised and then some.

Edited: 11:32 pm, December 23, 2012
Ontario Canada
Destination Expert
for White House
Level Contributor
8,617 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sandals Personnel

Errol is still there...he and Damian are always working and always smiling!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sandals Personnel

That's awesome! We can't wait to see him again. We're down to 16 days.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sandals Personnel

Erroll is there, and Damion too. Great friends! We leave on Jan. 5th. Can't wait!!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sandals Personnel

We'll see you there...we land on Jan 9 and will be there until Jan 16. Thanks for the info

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sandals Personnel

Have a great flight! We will be at the Italian pool!

10. Re: Sandals Personnel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 30, 2013