We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

I know its early..but only 76 more sleeps till we're on our way..just wanted to put some feelers out there to see who else will be there when we go Back to Whithouse..4th time..or is it the 5th..I'll have to check..been away for the last two years visiting Antigua & most recently ST Lucia Grand..lots of updates at the Whithouse very excited to be going back..its one of our favorites..planning to do a trip over to Negril & Ricks cafe while there..I'll be doing a post for that as well but a bit later on for anyone who may wish to come along..we are a group of 4 arriving on 3/9 & 3/10..2013 so if you'd like to get together for a TA group drink..We're buying! haha

Northern New York
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
81. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

CJ...either the 10th or 11th is fine by us. I think we're going to stay at the resort the entire time we're there, other than to possibly go to the Pelican Bar, which we'll decide on when we get there...in 5 more sleeps!!!!!!!

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
82. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

Ok..its booked and we are all set...3 couples.. at a cost of $40.00 per person...we will be picked up after an early breakfast (8:30) in the front lobby..on Wednesday, March 13th...then we head over to Sandals Negril for the day...then were off to Ricks Cafe for a drink, a dive/swim and to watch the most amazing sunset. payment is due in cash and does not include the tip$($20.00 suggested pr couple).....Sooo nice knowing that we just saved ourselves 50% off the cost...yea Mon!

Elizabeth...I need your full names and your travel dates again...sorry but I'm at work and dont want to spend more time then what is needed and I have to forward this to Sienna...

We only have 5 more sleeps.......to excited for words... :0)

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
83. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

Jenny,

I sent you a pm with our information. I am so ready too!

Elizabeth

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
84. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

We may get a significant snow storm... Going across the country towards the east coast.. West Virginia and Washington are going to be clobbered... And depending on the track it takes... So could we.. 60% chance it comes up the coast to New England:(. Hubby says we should still be ok since our flight is not until 6am on Saturday... But I am concerned... Mother Nature better not mess with me and my trip... Hell has no fury like me if I can't get out to the warmth and sunshine... And some Rum on the beach! Haha... I am only half kidding....Elizabeth... When do you guys arrive... And where is Fredericksburg?

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
85. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

We leave Thursday morning and my heart just jumped out when I saw tonight's weather. Jenny, you should be OK. I will be so upset if we lose a days vacation, we could add a day, but not if the resort is full. Just added to the stress level...ugh.

anadarko, ok
Level Contributor
888 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
86. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

Jenny, if possible, you should go to Ivan's which is very near Rick's to have drinks and watch the sunset. Ivan's bar is unique to see. It's built around a tree that survived Hurricane Ivan. The drinks I had there were the best I've had in Jamaica!

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
87. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

I totally understand...but either way we will all get there... Just don't want to lose Any Time as well as have it cost us more money... Not sure how the insurance that we have will help us if there is a delay... I just may start drinking before the trip lol. On another note... Since there are a few who will be arriving earlier then our arrival we should probably set up the Greet and Meet... I was thinking Sunday or Monday night does this work for everyone? I think meeting in the Martini bar after dinner might be nice... Say around 8:30-9:00 ? Does anyone know the event schedule for Sunday or Monday night? Don't want to miss anything that may be going on... Would like to wait for our friends to arrive and they come in on Sunday ... We're good with either night but before we commit to either night would like to confirm the resort schedule... I think I'll post the question on the forum... It would also be nice if we had everyone's real names as well ....

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
88. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

Kteacher09... Thanks I'll check it out

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
89. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

We are 50 miles south of D.C. so we are in the storm's path but it is supposed to be warm tomorrow and Thursday(50's) so I don't anticipate an issue with our flight out of BWI on Saturday. It's causing problems with my schedule at work since I am trying to get all of my appointments in before Thursday but hopefully that's the worst of it! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
90. Re: Whitehouse in March..will you be there?

I hope neither of us has an issue my husband gets a bit upset with me when I stress this stuff... But then I also have to deal with him... Enough said on that! Haha... You, unfortunately are in the eye of the storm... But like my hubby said it will all be fine by Saturday Morning... So I will try to worry about that a bit later... Have lots of other things to deal with before then as well.