We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsurfing at Whitehouse

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Windsurfing at Whitehouse

For anyone that was recenlty to whitehouse, or is currently there, do you have any idea what the windsurfing equipment is like? I was there in Jan 2010 and it was quite beat up, most of the sails had a hole or two in them. I know it isn't one of the water sports that is used very often, but it is one of the highlights to me, and I'm debating over paying a few extra dollars on my flight to pack up some of my own gear if the stuff at the resort is as bad as it was last time.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
303 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Windsurfing at Whitehouse

I've been trying to remember if I even saw wind surfing when there last time. Lots of stand-up paddle boarding and Hobie cats....maybe we just missed it...any one there now who can help?

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,224 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Windsurfing at Whitehouse

Mat H, SWH has all new Wind Surfing equipment and it just came in two months ago. Enjoy!

3. Re: Windsurfing at Whitehouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 21, 2013