We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concierge room mini bar/fridge?

Which White House hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Concierge room mini bar/fridge?

I wonder if anyone can tell me when the mini bar in the concierge rooms are stocked? Do they wait until you have arrived to see what you want in them? Or do they have stuff in them already?

London, Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Concierge room mini bar/fridge?

We just returned from a stay (feb 7-14) and our concierge room (upgraded!) had booze it in when we arrived.

We had red stripe bottles in the fridge, champagne, wine, whiskey, rum, vodka and gin that i remember in our room. all were restocked daily as needed along with the usual assortment of water and soft drinks and juices.

let me know if i can answer any questions. fantastic resort!

lancashire
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Concierge room mini bar/fridge?

Thank you for that - sounds fantastic. This will be my first time at a Sandals resort. What did you think of the food and entertainment? There always seems some variation in the meal reviews!

Minnesota
Destination Expert
for White House, Negril
Level Contributor
13,058 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Concierge room mini bar/fridge?

We have been to the WH four past times and are booked for #5 next January.

Yes, the concierge rooms are all pre-stocked with plenty of beverage choices. They restock every day, and you can leave a note for exttras of any of the items in the frig.

The food was great. With seven restaurants and an outdoor Jerk Shack, there's something for everyone. Lots of special dishes, but I also enjoyed steaks, lobster, and all the usuals. The French Pastry Shop is the best ever for many different treats each day. Also remember with concierge level rooms you can make reservations for dinner. It is always good to do this a day or two ahead.

Have fun, you'll love it.

4. Re: Concierge room mini bar/fridge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, October 22, 2012