We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

Which White House hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Speedway
7 posts
Save Topic
Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

My wife and I, parents and beloved family will be at SWH on the dates in the subject. I would love to meet up with others during our trip.Wife and I have been to SWH 4 years ago but my family are SWH virgins so to speak. We are celebrating a birthday in two ways. My traditional birthday is the 18th, and I died and was revieved last March as well. SWH was my vacation of choice to celebrate.I really would like to meet those who are like minded travelers one evening at the piano/martini bar to celebratelife and humanity, any takers? I'll buy the drinks! Don't worry aout a thing , every little thing gone be a right!

Dartmouth, Canada
Level Contributor
200 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

Nova Scotia will be represented May 8-15..Look forward to meeting all of you..

Omaha, Ne
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

Hey Guys we and another couple are coming to WH 3/12 to 3/19 would love to have a drink and a song with everyone. And we are bringing our own floaties. Please be advised if you are going to drink all day you must start in the morning!!! woo hoo 10 days!! SEE YA.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

O.K. Chunkyman...This Floatie Freedom Fighter...will already be there..going home on the 13Th...I will hand over the task of setting those floaties free....4 more sleeps :)

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

Ace...Jim & Karen..Paul & Teresa...I'll see you guys for that welcome drink on the 12Th. at the Martini bar or in the Rivera swim up pool bar..your choice let me know I leave on Sat...have to get up at 1am..Limo comes at 2:30-2:45 Hubby says not to bother to sleep...is he Crazy....I'll be a crabby apple..just email me where & when..

Speedway
7 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

All, we'll be getting to the resort around 3pm on the 12th as long as the flights go OK. Let's meet for a drink at the martini bar around 9pm so everyone can get settled in and have dinner. I'll be the one with a mile wide smile on my face!

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

Sounds good to me! is everyone good with that?

Thats, Friday March 12th, 9pm at the Casablanca Martini bar :0)

Ottawa
Level Contributor
206 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

arrive on the 13th, so hopefully you'll still be there drinking :-)

Omaha, Ne
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

Let me know what you need connecuttejenny g Im your mon, Irie and no problem

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

EdwinOttowa..I will miss you as we head home on the 13Th mid day...:(

Chunkyman...Just show up with Ace & his crew at 9pm in the Martini bar and you can bid me a sad farewell:(....next time its 10 days for sure....

EVERYONE from Ace's roll call is also welcome to join us ...

until then my travel buddies.......

Omaha, Ne
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Roll Call 3/12 to 3/19

Hey Connecticutjennyg Will be there 7 days is never enough We will spend a week at Wh then a week at Mobay, hopefully the snow will finally be gone back home. SEE YA