We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Korcula to Mostar in August

Dublin
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Korcula to Mostar in August

Hello,

I would like to travel from Korcula to Mostar in August. Here it lists a bus that travels to Mostar from Korcula:

www.korculainfo.com/buses-roads-korcula.htm

Does anyone know if this bus will be running in August? How long does the journey take? How much does it cost?

Thanks!

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Korcula to Mostar in August

Hi there, I think it must be because I have been speaking to a korcula travel agency (Mediterano tourist agency) about exactly this! And they gave me a price for a return day trip for with and without guide for when we are there (28 Aug / 12 September).

They are on facebook and are quick at replying. I think they quoted me around £80 for 2 adults one infant and guide. Can't get onto my facebook to check at the moment thought but I asked on there and they gave me the price.

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Korcula to Mostar in August

http://www.facebook.com/mediterano.hr

Here is what they said:

We have option for excursion to Mostar with and without guide.

The cost for just transport (bus) from Korcula to Mostar would be 37 Euro per person (Under 4's free)

The cost for transport (bus) with guide would be 54 Euro per person.(Under 4's free)

Itinerary: Leaving the island early in the morning, driving across the Pelješac peninsula, short break in Neum at 9 AM, visiting Počitelj around 10.30 AM, arrival at Mostar at 11.30, leaving Mostar at 4 PM, arriving to Korčula around 7 PM

3. Re: Korcula to Mostar in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Korcula Town