We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik

Hi all,

We need to get from Korcula to Dubrovnik in mid September. I have found several references on the forums to a bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik at 6.45am, but this time wouldn't suit us. The libertas bus site has mention of a later bus that arrives in Dubrovnik at 6.30pm, but this has not been discussed in the forums at all.

Can anyone confirm that there is definitely a second, later bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik?

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Korcula Island
Korcula Island
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
Durham
Level Contributor
5,352 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik

Check your date on the bus company website. www.autotrans.hr/en-us/red-voznje-i-cjenik

Looks like there is a bus in the afternoon as well as the morning.

Msida, Malta
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik

I know the afternoon bus operates in July and August but not sure about September - I am sure you can check on the above website that Apt22 has kindly posted

Have a good trip !

3. Re: Bus from Korcula to Dubrovnik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 12, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Korcula Town