We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Which Rio Grande hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N L
Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Has anyone done this. Any suggestions?

Armonk, New York
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

I am sure the concierge at the hotel can arrange it. Should run in the $60 to $70 range and not a problem.

Luquillo, Puerto...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Google: "Luquillo Taxi"

Level Contributor
7,588 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Most of the major hotels can arrange this for you but not sure if it will be at the official taxi rate? We used Shawn at Luquillo Taxi and were extremely happy with his service and he charges the official rate.

Luquillo, Puerto...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Staying at the St. Regis and the transportation costs were outrageous. Found Shawn Herrera with the Luquillo Taxi service on this board and couldn't be happier with his service. His service was above and beyond. If you ever need a driver, Shawn is the person to call. I highly recommend him. Pls feel free to email me with any questions. Shawn can be reached at 787-513-7685

Level Contributor
7,588 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Glad you found Shawn. I found the price gouging at the major hotels such as St. Regis and El Conquistador really an insult and was so happy to find Shawn. Better more personalized service and it costs less!!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Greetings:

My wife and i are celebrating a wedding anniversary and we decided, at the last moment, to find a getaway that was one non-stop from Phila, seemed more luxurious than our typical destination, and was warm and relaxing. We found the St. Regis - Bahia P.R. We are going for 4 nights next week - Dec. 10 - 14 and had a few questions:

1. We heard about taxi expense to get from airport to resort and back and if we wanted to checkout some nearby dining - rental car or taxis? Any idea of real costs?;

2. Are there good local casual [or not] restaurants located near the resort? Can they be easily gotten to?;

3. We've heard 2 very different assessments of the beach - is it an easily swimmable water at the St. Regis beach?

Thanks for a reply.

Jerry

Rio Grande, Puerto...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Staying at the St. Regis and the transportation costs were outrageous. Found about Shadow Transporation on this board and couldn't be happier with his service. His service was above and beyond. If you ever need a driver, Julio is the person to call. I highly recommend him and the cost of transportation is very good. is num is 787-962-6924 or 787-800-4379.

San Juan
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

Dianoliv or Johnny of Rio grande Taxis, bilingual, nice vans, very good service and om time. telephones:787-967-4119, 787-485-2725

9. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, January 05, 2013
10. Re: Taxi from St. Regis to cruise terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, January 05, 2013